Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colorado Springs is Awesome & Jesus is alive here sending people out!

Hello all,
Well for those of you wondering, I have safely made it too Colorado Springs.
It is absolutely gorgeous here.  I love it and would actually consider moving here Lord willing.  I hope to get some pictures taken here at some point to post to show you all what I am up to, living conditions and what not.

With that said, living conditions here are awesome.  Basically, all 26 interns are living in a huge mansion with all sorts of meeting and conference rooms, ping pong, fooseball, etc.  It is pretty awesome, but we are also extremely busy all day everyday with things to do that this is actually one of few free times I have had since arriving hence why I am writing J
It is finally starting to hit me with all the things we are doing and training we are doing that I am a missionary and that I am going through missionary training.  I think I always knew that and maybe even said that for those of you who talked to me, but now I actually few that.  So that is kind of overwhelming, but also so awesome that God has hand selected all of us for our different project trips.  I just truly feel so blessed that God has chosen me to be here where I am. 
It is also a strange thing to really feel that and get that vibe from all of the interns that none of us feel like we are God’s gift to the world and we are something special, but that we are just so blessed by this opportunity that God has given us.  I don’t say that to toot our own horn of how humble and great we are because we definitely are not and just so cool to feel that humility here.  I think one of the team building guys said it well today that all of us are sacrificing things to do what we are and you could just see and feel that all of us were a little puzzled… Then he just said but none of us feel like we are sacrificing anything.  We just feel so honored to be used, truly.  Such an awesome feeling…
Sorry this is so short, but literally all the time I had I used to write this, but in short I love it here, I love all my interns though we are all so different ( I am the only Californian… ha ha J ), I love the staff, I love EVERYTHING!
GOD IS GOOD and is so evident here and just feel so near and loved by Him right now so PRAISE God for the amazing people here and Praise God for all of you praying for me because that is a huge part why so please keep it up! I love it, feel it and so appreciate it!
Love to hear from you all always
In Love & Service of the Lord & Savior Jesus Christ!
K2

No comments:

Post a Comment